Cannonau of Sardinia DOC Rolù 2021
Now including "Cheret fattu cun amore" gift box
Color Ruby red with violet tones. Wide and intense bouquet, of talc, graphite. Hints of red fruits. Soft, velvety and well-harmonised tannins, round with a good structure. Alcoholic note mitigated by the complexity of flavors and scents. Left to oxygenate, it improves with the passing of the minutes.
- Soil: calcareous mixed with marl with clayey layers
- Alcohol content: 15.00% vol
- Grape yield Q.LI / HA: 60/80 System of
- Breeding system: Spurred cordon
- Strains / HA: 4000
- Harvest Period: End of September – beginning of October.
The grapes are harvested manually in the early hours of the morning Vinification and Maturation: destemming is followed by crushing with light breaking of the berry and fermentation with maceration on the skins for 10-12 days in steel tanks at a controlled temperature. Frequent pumping over and punching down.
This is followed by soft pressing and decanting for natural purification. Refinement: In steel for about eight months.
To ensure maximum respect for its natural characteristics, this wine is not clarified or filtered: any residues are a symptom of its integrity.
Service temperature: 16-18° C
- Awards: 1) Silver Medal at the 2016 Grenaches du Monde International Competition.
2) Honorable mention at Wine & Sardinia 2016 in Sorgono.
3) Signature Cannonau at Wine & Sardinia 2017 in Sorgono.
4) Bronze medal at the B'INU 2017 Nuoro National Wine Competition.
4) Douja D'Or of Asti 2018 (Asti 08/09/2018)
5) Gold Wine and Sardinia", 2018 (Sorgono 21/10/2018).
6) Special prize: "Cannonau d'Autore" (Sorgono 21/10/2018).
7) Gold medal: at the B'INU 2018 Nuoro National Wine Competition 14/12/2018.
8) Year 2019: Recognition 87/100 in the international competition 5Star Wines
9) the Book 2019. Gold Medal at Grenage du Monde, Roussillon, France, April 2019